TURN ON MO ANDROID FEATURES NA ITO | Top 5 Hidden Android Features
Ito ang limang Android features na posibleng malaki ang pakinabang sa'yo.
SUPPORT QkotmanYT for P50/month
Visit My Tech Patrol channel:
Follow me on social media
FB Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/166988208486212
5 Android Hidden Features
- Adjust screen sensitivity when touched
- Best and default Settings is in the middle but if your screen has issues with touch sensitivity, this feature works
- If you do modify this, make sure it is not your dirty screen that is the cause.
- Settings - Language & Input - Pointer Sensitivity
- This feature locks an app onto your screen
- this will prevent the user to use other apps until the password, pattern, or fingerprint is entered
- useful for when lending your phone to a friend so they cannot use other apps other than the pinned app.
- Settings - Security - Screen Pinning (set the password first)
- Go to Widgets - Settings Shortcut - Notification Log
- You will see all notifications from the last few hours
- Useful for when you accidentally swiped out a notification or you want to check your GF/BF recent notification activities
INSTANT APP SWITCHING
- double tap on the Recent button to quickly switch between the last two apps you opened
- If using gestures, swipe to the right to get the same effect.
- best for multi-tasking like research and typing at the same time
DO NOT DISTURB Mode
- Settings - Sound & Vibration - DND
- After you set your preferred features on DND, you may use the shortcut on the Notification Tab
- Settings - Digital Wellbeing - Focus Mode
- Choose apps that you want to silence
#AndroidHiddenFeatures #PointerSpeed #TouchSensitivity
#ScreenPinning #SuperTouch #DoNotDisturb #FocusMode